Combined Civil Examination-II A (Non-Interview Posts) (Group-II A Services) Post Included
- Personal Clerk in (other than Law and Finance Department) Secretariat
- Personal Clerk in Tamil Nadu Public Commission
- Steno-Typist in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat
- Assistant in various Departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service
- Assistant in the Divisions of Commercial Taxes Department
- Assistant in various Departments in the Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service / Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission/ Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service.
- Assistant in Tamil Nadu Text Book and Educational Service Corporation.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Age(For All)||Maximum Age|
|“Others” [i.e Applicants|
not belonging to Scs, SC(A)s, Sts, MBCs/DCs, Bcs and BCMs]
|SC/SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BC(Muslims), Destitute Windoes of all castes|
|For all posts||No Maximum age limit|
Current Pattern of TNPSC Group IIA Examination (Non Interview):
- TNPSC Group IIA Examination is a o ly one stage examination.
- The Examination comprise of one paper of 300 marks. (200 Qns)
- It is of objective type (multiple choice question).
- The question papers will be set both in Tamil and English.
- There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Scheme of the TNPSC Group II A Examination
|Subject Total number of Qus: 200||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection for all communities|
|(Single Paper)(Objective Type)|
General Studies (Degree Standard)
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
(S.S.L.C. Std.)(25 Questions)
|General Tamil / General English
(S.S.L.C. Std.)(100 Questions)