- Test Schedule starts from 12-01-2019(Saturday)
- Fees Rs. 2500/- Only
- Old Student Rs. 2000/- Only
- Total Number of Test – 12
- Unit Tests:- 08
- Revision Tests:- 02
- Model Tests:- 02
What you Got
- Answer Keys will be provided immediately after the discussion
- Test Report
- Detailed Analysis
- State Rank
- Subject -wise result analysis will be provided on the same day
Instructions to Candidates:
- Do Present in the Exam Hall at least 15 Minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Do maintain absolute silence inside the exam hall.
- Do not bring scientific calculator or any other electronic gadgets to the exam hall.
- Do Keep the Mobile Phone in switch off mode, if found with mobile phone ringing, using, respective candidates will be sent out of the exam hall and his/her paper will not be evaluated.
- Do Provide the following details to ensure paper evaluation
- Candidate Name
- Register Number
- Test Name
- Do Use either black ink or blue Ink ball point pen to mark the answer in the OMR Sheet.
- Do Not partially fill or mark the bubbles outside its demonstrated areas.
- Do not indicate any symbols in the answer booklet
- Do not use pencil or any other colour pen to mark the answer
- Choose only one correct answer for each questions.
- Answer sheet should not be evaluated if register number is not properly shaded.
- ABSENTEES: Question paper will not be issued unless prior permission obtained from Administrative Officer in case of Unavoidable circumstances.