- Total Number of Test-30 (21 + 3 + 3 + 3) 5 Exclusive Tests Covering
- Subject wise tests-21
- Revision Tests-3
- Special Revision tests Covering language, Aptitude and Current affairs.- 3
- Mock Tests (Full Syllabus)- 3
- Fees: Rs. 3000/- Only
- Old Student: Rs. 2500/- Only
- Online: Rs. 2000/- Only
- Test will be held on every Sunday and Thursday 8.30 am to 11.30 am, followed by discussion in (GS & GT/GE).
- Online Test Series also available. Video discussion of the Test Series will be issued to all the Students.
What you Got
- Answer Keys will be provided immediately after the discussion
- Subject -wise result analysis will be provided on the same day
- Test Report
- Detailed Analysis
- State Rank
For Online Test Series
Instructions to Candidates:
- Do present in the Exam Hall at least 15 Minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Do maintain absolute silence inside the exam hall.
- Do not bring scientific calculator or any other electronic gadgets to the exam hall.
- Do Keep the Mobile Phone in switch off mode, if found with mobile phone ringing, using, respective candidates will be sent out of the exam hall and his/her paper will not be evaluated.
- Do Provide the following details to ensure paper evaluation
- Candidate Name
- Register Number
- Test Name
- Do Use either black ink or blue Ink ball point pen to mark the answer in the OMR Sheet.
- Do Not partially fill or mark the bubbles outside its demonstrated areas.
- Do not indicate any symbols in the answer booklet
- Do not use pencil or any other colour pen to mark the answer
- Choose only one correct answer for each questions.
- Answer sheet should not be evaluated if register number is not properly shaded.
- ABSENTEES: Question paper will not be issued unless prior permission obtained from Administrative Officer in case of Unavoidable circumstances.
- * Test Schedule will be released after the TNPSC Gr II (or) Gr II A Exam Notification
- * For Online test Series Click Here