What is VETRII 100?
Up to 100% scholarship program for 100 IAS aspirants selected through a single stage evaluation procedure. The program aims at achieving the twin objective of identifying the meritorious candidates as well as aspirants from economically weaker sections and assisting them in their civil service examination preparation.
- Top 10 IAS Aspirants (selected from written Test) will get free or 100% scholarship for Civil services Exam coaching.
- 90 students get scholarship corresponding to the percentage of marks scored in scholarship test
- Special 100% scholarship for IAS aspirants who scored 90% marks and above in 12th STD + economically weaker section.
- Any Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University, under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates who have appeared or intend to appear for the final examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for the Preliminary Examination.
- Written Test
- Top 100 candidates will be selected based on marks obtained in Written Test.
- Selected candidates will be awarded scholarship certificates from Vetrii IAS Study Circle.
One Essay = 25 Marks
Total = 100 Marks
- General Mental Ability + Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability + Comprehension. (25 Questions)
- General knowledge + Current Affairs. (25 Questions)