- Fees Rs. 5000/- (GS + CSAT)
- General Studies Only – 4000/-
- Test will be held on every Sunday 9.30 am to 11.30 am, followed by discussion.
- Subject -wise result analysis will be provided on the same day.
What you Get
- Detailed Answer Keys will be provided immediately after the discussion.
- Test Report
- Detailed Analysis
- All India Rank
For Free Online Test Series
Instructions to Candidates:
- Do present in the Exam Hall at least 15 Minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Do maintain absolute silence inside the exam hall.
- Do not bring scientific calculator or any other electronic gadgets to the exam hall.
- Do Keep the Mobile Phone in switch off mode, if found with mobile phone ringing, using, respective candidates will be sent out of the exam hall and his/her paper will not be evaluated.
- Do Provide the following details to ensure paper evaluation
- Candidate Name
- Register Number
- Test Name
- Do Use only black Ink ball point pen to mark the answer in the OMR Sheet.
- Do not partially fill or mark the bubbles outside its demonstrated areas.
- Do not indicate any symbols in the answer booklet
- Do not use pencil or any other colour pen to mark the answer
- Choose only one correct answer for each question.
- Answer sheet will not be evaluated if register number is not properly shaded.
- ABSENTEES: Question paper will not be issued unless prior permission obtained from Administrative Officer in case of Unavoidable circumstances.