- Fees Rs. 25,000/- Only
- Old Student Rs. 16920/- Only
- Total Number of Test – 30.
- Eligibility tests – 2
- Subject wise tests – 15
- Revision Test – 7
- Model tests – 3
- State Level Mock Tests – 3
- Each Test 300 marks
- Test Duration: 3 Hrs
- Test Will be held on every Sunday 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM / 02:30 PM to 05:30 PM followed by discussion.
What you Got
- Availability of Study Materials in both Tamil and English
- Pre-Test Guidance Session and Post-Test Individual Feedback session
- Test Report
- State Rank
Total Number of Test – 25
Test Duration: 3 hrs
Each Test: 300 marks
|S.No||Subjects||Number of Test (Including Revision Test)|
|2||Tamil Nadu Administration||4|
|3||Socio – Economic Issues||6|
Instructions to Candidates:
- Do present in the Exam Hall at least 15 Minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Do Keep the Mobile Phone in switch off mode, if found with mobile phone ringing, using, respective candidates will be sent out of the exam hall and his/her paper will not be evaluated.
- Do write the Test in the Institute Answer Booklet and in the format prescribed by UPSC.
- Do avoid Overwriting and striking out the answer.