Vetrii IAS Study Circle has the following simple and proper procedure to associate with Educational Institutions:-
- The Program Manager from Vetrii IAS Study Circle will visit the Educational Institution and gives the proposal about the VETRII IAS COLLEGE COURSE to the authorized person of that particular Educational Institution.
- The Program Manager will discuss with the authorized person of Educational Institution in order to clarify the queries of the Educational institution’s management.
- If required, The Program Manager will visit the Educational Institution with the detailed course plan, complete set of study materials and format of the detail MoU to meet the Educational Institution Management/ Authorized Person.
- After all the clarifications the Educational institution should give a confirmation letter to become a partner in institution of the VETRII IAS STUDY CIRCLE
- Finally, Mr. M. SHUNMUGAM, Founder and Director of VETRII IAS STUDY CIRCLE will meet the Signing Authority of the Educational Institution and the MoU will be signed between Mr. M.SHUNMUGAM and Signing Authority of the Educational Institution.
- After MoU Signing a course coordinator will be appointed by Vetrii IAS Study Circle to the particular Partner Institution.Then the course coordinator will be the first point of contact for the Partner Institution to contact Vetrii IAS Study Circle in any regards of the course.