- Our Test Series Consists of Level – 1 and Level – 2 Units Tests
- Level – 1 Unit Tests Consists of Factual Questions and Analytical Questions
- Level – 2 Unit Tests will be based on High level Analytical Questions
- Availability of Study Materials in both Tamil and English only for Level – 1 Unit Tests
- Current Affairs will be also included in the Unit Tests
- Post – Test discussion will be held only for Level – 2 Unit Tests
- Evaluation of Test Paper within 2 days
- Each Test carries 250 Marks except Eligibility Test
- Eligibility Test will be evaluated by Director of Vetrii IAS Study Circle
- Every Candidate should write the Eligibility Test mandatorily before proceeding to write Unit Test.
- Candidate should repeat the Unit Test if they secure less than 125 Marks and also at the Director’s Discretion.
- Candidates will be allowed to write Revision Test only if they have completed respective Unit Tests
- Since the number of applications for admission into our General Studies and other Optional Subject courses is far in excess of the available seats. We have chosen the principle of “first-come-first-serve” as the basis of admission in our institute.
- The candidates or their representatives are required to be present at VETRII IAS STUDY CIRCLE office, with the duly filled-up application form with three passport size photographs, photo copy of valid photo ID & Address Proof of the candidate.
- Payment mode: Fee is to be paid by cash / card / Single Demand Draft/multiple Demand Drafts favouring “Vetrii IAS Study Circle” payable at Chennai. Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances. Course fees includes: Classes, Class Tests ,Unit Tests, corresponding test series and Study Materials.
- If payment is by demand draft: a single demand draft or multiple demand drafts equivalent to the full course fee for the subject/s for which they seek admission. Payment of fee by installment is not allowed. Candidates are required to write their names and mobile/telephone numbers on the back of the DD/ DDs they submit at the time of admission.
- After admission to any of the course, if there is any indiscipline or misbehaviour on the part of the students, they may be expelled, without any explanation. The right to rusticate rests solely with the management.
- Allotment of batch is the discretion of the institute. Preference of batch may be offered to the students during admission, provided it is available.