|Class Commences on||Online Batch starts on 2nd August 2020, Sunday|
|Timing of classes||Class I Timings: 11:00 a.m to 1:30 p.m, Saturday & Sunday|
|Class II Timings: 2:30 a.m to 5:30 p.m, Saturday & Sunday|
- Printed Materials(13)
- Monthly Current Affairs
- Daily Class Test
- Unit Test(20 )
Digital Classroom Support Program
- For considering COVID 19 Situation, we are happy to announce 50% Discount(Rs.15000/- + GST only). Fees includes Online classes, Online daily & Unit Test, Materials.
- Live Online Classes
- Quick doubt resolution during and after the class
- Online practice tests for regular assessment and improvement.
- We will send all Materials through Courier.
- COVID-19 ஆல் உங்கள் preparation யை நிறுத்தாதீர்கள். தொடருங்கள். வெற்றி பெறுங்கள்
- Tamil Nadu’s best faculty team
- Guest Lectures by Officers
- Mentorship (Personal Guidance)
- Individual Attention
- Continuous Student Assessment
- Multi Model Expert Availability
- Technological Support
- Interview Guidance
- Since the number of applications for admission from our General Studies and other Optional Subject courses is far in excess of the available seats. We have chosen the principle of “first-come-first-served” as the basis of admission in our institute.
- The candidates or their representatives are required to be present at VETRII IAS STUDY CIRCLE office, with the duly filled-up application form with three passport size photographs, photo copy of valid photo ID & Address Proof of the candidate.
- Payment mode: Fee is to be paid by cash / card / Single Demand Draft/multiple Demand Drafts favouring “Vetrii IAS Study Circle” payable at Chennai. Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances. Course fees includes: Classes, Class Tests ,Unit Tests, corresponding test series and Study Materials.
- If payment is by demand draft: a single demand draft or multiple demand drafts equivalent to the full course fee for the subject/s for which they seek admission. Payment of fee by installment is not allowed. Candidates are required to write their names and mobile/telephone numbers on the back of the DD/ DDs they submit at the time of admission.
- After admission to any of the course, if there is any indiscipline or misbehaviour on the part of the students, they may be expelled, without any explanation. The right to rusticate rests solely with the management.
- Allotment of batch is the discretion of the institute. Preference of batch may be offered to the students during admission, provided it is available.