Test details – Test Series Sep 21
- Total Number of Tests: (14+4+8+4) = 30
- 14 Subject wise Tests
- 4 Revision Tests
- 8 Full Tests
- 4 Mock Tests
- Video discussion will be provided
- Subject wise Result Analysis will be provided.
- Fees : Rs 3000 + GST
Instructions to Candidates:
- Do present in the Exam Hall at least 10 Minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Do maintain absolute silence inside the exam hall.
- Do not bring scientific calculator or any other electronic gadgets to the exam hall.
- Do Keep the Mobile Phone in switch off mode, if found with mobile phone ringing, using, respective candidates will be sent out of the exam hall and his/her paper will not be evaluated.
- Do Provide the following details to ensure paper evaluation
- Candidate Name
- Register Number
- Test Name
- Do Use either black ink or blue Ink ball point pen to mark the answer in the OMR Sheet.
- Do Not partially fill or mark the bubbles outside its demonstrated areas.
- Do not indicate any symbols in the answer booklet
- Do not use pencil or any other colour pen to mark the answer
- Choose only one correct answer for each questions.
- Answer sheet should not be evaluated if register number is not properly shaded.
- ABSENTEES: Question paper will not be issued unless prior permission obtained from Administrative Officer in case of Unavoidable circumstances.
- * Test Schedule will be released after the TNPSC Gr I Exam Notification
- * For Online test Series Click Here