|Class Commences on||4th July 2020|
|Course duration||36 Months|
|Fee||Rs. 1,00,000 + GST|
- This program helps college students get a head start to their IAS preparation and is designed to help them develop a holistic personality during their graduation itself.
- The classes are conducted only on Sunday, to help students balance their college workload. The fundamentals in every subject are covered at a leisurely pace.
- Additional sessions on how to effectively take notes, participation in group discussions etc., are conducted and these help students not only in their IAS preparation, but also in the quiz programmes, general college placement interviews.
- The habits of regular newspaper reading and undertaking through subjective researches are inculcated and these help students stand in good stead in all their future endeavours. This program is thus designed to help students achieve their full potential and gives them a much needed sense of purpose and direction.
- This program helps college students to get a head start to their IAS & TNPSC Gr I Exam preparation and is designed to help them develop a holistic personality.
- At young Age one can decome an IAS/IPS/Deputy Collector/DSP officer.
- Vetri IAS has the best committed, experienced faculty team of Tamilnadu.
- Excellent updated study materials and class room handouts after analysing and synthesising every idea of the subject matter.
- Week days and week end batches are available.
Duration: 3 Years
First Year(Foundation Program):
This Program helps the student understand all the basic concepts from the most fundamental sources (NCERT and Tamilnadu State Board Text Book)
|First Year (Foundation Program)||1. NCERT - 6th To 12th Std|
|2. Tamilnadu State Board:
Science 6th to 10th Std
Social Science 6th To 10th Std
History 6th to 10th Std
Mathematics (Aptitude Topics) - 6th to 10th Std
|3. ICSE: Environment 9th & 10th Std
|4. Map Class: Both World and India Maps|
|5. News Paper Reading and Note Making|
Second Year and & Third Year (Specialized Program):
This Program, after the completion of Foundational Program helps the students to get specialised in the preferred examinations of their choice. The available specialised programs are:-
|Second Year and & Third Year (Specialized Program):||UPSC program:
Civil Services Examination(IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS(Income Tax)), IRS(Customs), etc)
Group I Examination (Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, District Registrar, Asst.Commissioner- Commercial Tax, etc.)