UPSC Program Details
|Sl. No.||Course||Batch||Duration||Fees||Details||Commence on Date|
|General Studies (PCM) + |
CSAT + OPTIONAL
|Regular/Weekend||15 Months||Rs. 1,20,000/-||28.07.2019 (Regular)|
|General Studies |
(Prelims Cum Mains)
|Regular/Weekend||15 Months||Rs. 90,000/-||28.07.2019 (Regular)|
|General Studies (Mains)||Weekday / Weekend||10 Months||Rs. 75,000/-||update soon
|College Course||Regular/Weekend||3 years||Rs. 90,000/-||23-06-2019 (Regular Batch)
23-06-2019 (Weekend Batch)
|Geography Optional Paper||Weekday / Weekend||5 Months||Rs. 30,000/-||Update Soon|
|Political Science Optional Paper||Weekday / Weekend||5 Months||Rs. 30,000/-||22-07-2019
|History Optional Paper||Weekday / Weekend||5 Months||Rs. 30,000/-||Update Soon|
|Sociology Optional Paper||Weekday / Weekend||5 Months||Rs. 30,000/-||01-08-2019|
|Tamil Literature Optional Paper||Weekday / Weekend||5 Months||Rs. 30,000/-||01-08-2019|
|Mathematics Optional Paper||Weekday / Weekend||5 Months||Rs. 30,000/-||20-08-2019|
|CSAT||Weekday / Weekend||3 Months||Rs. 12,000/-||Update Soon|
|UPSC Mains Test Series |
(Total 25 Tests)
|Regular||4 Months||Rs. 5,000/-||15-06-2019|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series |
(GS(NCERT Based & Subject Based)+ CSAT)
|Regular||1 Year||Rs. 5,000/-||18-08-2019|
|Optional Paper Test Series||Regular||4 Months||Rs. 5,000/-||Update Soon|
Working hours: 7:30am to 8:30pm.
Lunch break: 01:00pm to 01:30pm.
- Students should always bring their Identity card, which is issued by the institute, for identification and security reasons.
- Students should keep their mobile phones in switched off or silent mode in the institute premises.
- Students should maintain discipline in the campus.
- Students should be regular, punctual and attentive to the classes. They are expected to be seated in the lecture hall 5 minutes before the commencement of class.
- Late coming students are not permitted to enter the class after the faculty entered the class without getting written permission from the Administrative Officer / competent authority.
- Students should maintain perfect order and strict silence inside the lecture halls and Exam Halls.
- Each student will be attached to a Mentor, who will guide the students on academic and other activities.
- Students should use the facilities in the campus without causing any damage. If any damage is caused, necessary action will be taken to rectify and recover the cost, in addition to any disciplinary proceedings, if applicable.
- Take support from VETRII STAFF for operating the Air Conditioner. Students are not allowed to handle the AC.
- Students should keep the institute premises neat and clean.
- Students are encouraged to regularly check the notice board/CMS automation system for current information (Schedules, Holidays, Events, etc.,).
- Students should park their vehicles only in the space meant for parking.
- Visitors will not be allowed to contact the student during the class hours. However, under unavoidable circumstances, they will be permitted to meet the student with prior permission from the Administrative Officer / competent authority.
- Students are advised to switch off fans and lights when they leave the class rooms.
- Admission officer can be contacted for details related to payment of Fees.
- Course Co-Ordinator can be contacted for details related to the course.
- For any other details, Contact Co-Ordinators.
UPSC Co-Ordinators: 9840097666
TNPSC Co-Ordinators: 9600124042
Our IAS Toppers
Our Success Story Continues with
IAS, IPS, IFS
in Top 100
AIR CSE – 21
AIR CSE – 57
AIR CSE – 103
AIR CSE – 107